Cast Acrylic Sheets
Features: 1. High transmittance up to 93%; 2. Light weight: less than half as heavy as glass; 3. Excellent weather resistance to against discoloration and deformation; 4. Exceptional impact resistance: 7-16 times greater impact resistance than glass; 5. Excellent chemical and mechanical...
1. High transmittance up to 93%;
2. Light weight: less than half as heavy as glass;
3. Excellent weather resistance to against discoloration and deformation;
4. Exceptional impact resistance: 7-16 times greater impact resistance than glass;
5. Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance: resistance to acid and alkali;
6. Ease of Fabrication: Acrylic sheet can be s painted, silk-screened, vacuum-coated, and also can be sawed, drilled, and machined to form almost any shape when heated to a pliable state.
Construction: windows, soundproof windows and doors, mining mask, telephone booths, etc.
Ad: light boxes, signs, signage, exhibition, etc.
Transport: trains, cars and other vehicles, doors and windows
Medical: baby incubators, a variety of surgical medical devices
Public goods: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, frame, tank, etc.
Industry: surface of the instrument panel and cover, etc.
Lighting: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lamp, LED, etc.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with 10 years in this field.
2. What's your MOQ?
MOQ is 2 tons, size/color/thickness can be mixed.
3. How can we get samples?
Sample is free, just freight collect.
4. How long could I get samples?
We can prepare samples within 3 days. Usually it takes about 5-7 days for the delivery.
5. What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union.
6. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
7. What is your lead time for mass production?
Normally 10-25 days, depends on the size quantity and season.
8. How do you pack it?
Each sheet covered by PE film or craft paper, around 1.5 tons packed in a wood pallet.
9. How much can be loaded in a full container?
20ft container, with pallet, load about 16-21 tons, without pallet, load about 20-24 tons 40ft container, load about 25 tons.