In recent years, global environmental protection and medical circles have begun to pay attention to the safety of phthalates contained in polyvinyl chloride (PVC). In 1999, the European Union banned the use of PVC in toys and articles for children under 3 years of age, such as baby gum.
In fact, "ortho benzene two formate" is ubiquitous in daily life. Besides perfume and cosmetics, there are O-benzyl two formates in automobile seats, spray glue and even wallpaper.
It is worth mentioning that the United States has been studying and experimenting with this substance for 50 years and has yet to prove harmful to humans.
PVC floor is a very popular new type of light-weight floor decoration material in the world, also known as "light-weight floor material". It is a popular product in Europe, America, Asia, Japan and Korea. It has been introduced into the Chinese market since the early 1980s. It has been widely used in large and medium-sized cities in China, such as indoor homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commerce, and stadiums. Museums and other venues. "PVC floor" means the floor produced by PVC. Specifically, PVC and its copolymer resin as the main raw material, adding fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and other accessories, in the continuous sheet substrate, by coating process or by calendering, extrusion or extrusion process.
(1) There are mainly two types of composite and homogeneous structure, and another is semi-homogeneous structure; the so-called composite PVC floor is that it is multi-layer structure, generally by 4-5 layers of superimposed structure, generally wear-resistant layer (including UV treatment), printing film, glass fiber layer, elastic foam layer, base, etc. . The so-called homogeneous PVC floor is that it is up and down homogeneous thorough, that is, from the face to the bottom, from the top to the bottom, are the same color.
(2) Formally divided into two types of floor coil and sheet; the so-called floor coil is a soft roll of a roll of floor, generally its width of 1.5 meters, 1.83 meters, 2 meters, 3 meters, 4 meters, 5 meters, each roll length of 7.5 meters, 15 meters, 20 meters, 25 meters, the total thickness of 1.6 mm-3.2 mm (only commercial floor, transport, etc.). The flooring is thicker to 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and so on. There are many specifications for sheet flooring, which are mainly divided into strip and square materials.
The main specifications of strip materials are:
4 "x 36" (101.6 mm x 914.4 mm) 6 "x 36" (152.4 mm x 914.4 mm) 8 "x 36" (203.2 mm x 914.4 mm), thickness: 1.2 mm - 3.0 mm.
The main specifications of square materials are:
12 "x 12" (304.8mm x 304.8mm) 18 "x 18" (457.2mm x 457.2mm) 24 "x 24" (609.6mm * 609.6mm)
(3) from the wear resistance, it can be divided into 2 types: general and durable. Domestic main production and use of universal PVC floor, some places with very large flow, such as airports, railway stations, need to lay durable PVC floor, its wear resistance is stronger, longer life, and higher prices.
(4) from the place of use, the main points are: from the place of use, the main points are:
Education system (including schools, training centers, kindergartens, etc.)
Medical systems (including hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical factories, sanatorium, etc.)
Business systems (including shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels, entertainment and leisure centers, restaurants, franchised stores, etc.)
Sports system (sports venues, sports centers, etc.)
Office system (office building, conference room, etc.)
Industrial systems (factory buildings, warehouses, etc.)
Traffic system (airport, railway station, bus station, wharf, etc.)
Home system (family indoor living room, bedroom, kitchen, balcony, study, etc.)
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between PVC resin an...
- Floor three broad categories, that ...
- The formaldehyde emission standard ...
- The advantage of PVC sheet material
- Home decoration focuses on children...
- How to distinguish the quality of P...
- The main characteristic analysis of...
- Why is the life of PVC floor so long?
- PVC foaming board is widely used
- What is acrylic?
- The relationship and differences of...
- PVC board and linen board contrast
- What is the difference between PP p...
- PP plastic plate traits
- PP plastic plate feature
- PVC foam sheet - new environmentall...